Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Oh the places you can go...

I came across this neat website today as I was sitting on indefinite hold with a department that delays payments indefinitely. Since mentally daydreaming about past and future vacations was much preferable to blindly drooling on my desk, I thought I'd play around with this. All that red makes it look very impressive! Looks to me like I should hit Idaho one of these days. The world map is especially deceptive as the only city I have seen in Russia is St. Petersburg, and I get credit for the entire country!

These are the States I have visited:


create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

These are the countries I have visited:


create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

1 comment:

Ann said...

Fun little maps - I have been to 16 states and about 5 countries so have a bit of work to go. I have also done 8 of 10 provinces and 1 of 3 territories.